Due to safety restrictions in place because of COVID-19, the following forms have been created for ease of scheduling and access.
- Available equipment for checkout includes webcams, Chromebooks, faculty resources, etc. Length of checkout is dependent on user need, and is generally one week, with renewals available upon request. Please fill out the form to request equipment, and you will be contacted by a library staff member.
- Library Instruction is for instructors wanting to arrange for an information literacy component in their courses. Not all instruction options will be synchronous.
- Research appointments are for students, faculty and staff who would like to talk with a librarian about their research projects. We can help you get find high quality resources as well as refine your topic. Meetings are conducted virtually unless circumstances do not allow it. You can also request technology assistance using this form.
- Requesting Library Resources is for students, faculty and staff who would like access to our physical book collection and/or physical periodical collection. we'll let you know when your materials are ready for pick-up. In some cases, we will be able to scan book chapters or articles.We;ll go with the best option based on what you ask for.
- Requesting a public library card is for all students, staff, and faculty that don't already have a card with Lexington Public Library (LPL). LPL has partnered with Transy Library to give everyone access to more resources. Complete the form below and a member of the Transy Library will contact when you card is ready.
If your question can't be answered via one of these forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.