Skip to main content
- Emotions, stress, and health/ Alex J. Zautra. Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2003.
- R726.7 .Z38 2003
- Also available online from NetLibrary.
- Contents: The nature of emotional experiences -- Emotions in two dimensions -- Stress and the eyes of the beholder -- The effects of stress on the experience of emotions -- Positive emotions and mental health : are we chasing the rainbow? -- The role of positive emotions in health -- Emotional intelligences -- Attention and pain : the role of emotions -- Depression and anxiety : two frequent disturbances of emotion under stress -- Addiction and emotions -- Emotions abused -- Marriage and other close relationships : a two-dimensional look -- The quality of emotional life at work -- The preservation of quality of emotional life as we age -- The emotional community -- Some conclusions
- Run for it : a woman’s guide to running for emotional and physical health/ Karen Bridson. Short Hills, NJ : Burford Books, c2002.
- GV1061.18.W66 B75 2002
- Contents: Running, self-esteem, and self-image -- Combating stress -- Fighting depression -- PMS, menopause, and running -- Getting motivated -- Hitting the road -- Zoning out -- Goal setting -- Gearing up, what to wear -- Stretching and yoga -- Weight loss and food -- Injuries -- Safety on the run -- Get addicted -- Racing -- The weather -- Pregnancy and running -- Get even stronger.
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health. Laurie J. Fundukian and Jeffrey Wilson, eds. 2nded. Detroit: Gale, 2008. 1361 pp. 2 vols.
- View and search this encyclopedia